Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Next President

It's been an underwhelming yet overwhelming election if you ask me, wether it's the childish like behavior performed by Trump or the outlandish contradicting statements by Hillary, it all amuses with disgust. It's quite terrifying that one of these candidates will soon run our country, I for one will not be voting this election. People continue to ask me how I could go without voting, well its simple, you see voting is defined as the formal indication of choice, CHOICE. Voting is strictly acted on personal opinion, it's quite saddening that my first opportunity legally eligible to vote I will not be participating due to no personal attraction to candidates. Each and every previous election I have had interest in a candidate wether it being the honesty in their voice or their personal plan to better our country, this year I sadly do not feel the same way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment